How ONU's Polar Careers Office Can Help You
As an Ohio Northern alumnus, you are entitled to the same career advisory services that students receive.
- Meet with a professional advisor either in person or via phone conference!
- Use Polar Careers (powered by Symplicity) to post your resume and search for jobs
- Job Hunting? Check out CareerShift (under Polar Careers powered by Symplicity)
- Attend career fairs
- We will also discuss your resume and other application documents with you
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Full Name (include maiden name if applicable)
- Current Address
- Cell Number
- Graduation Date
Activation gives you access to any of our services for free; services remain active for six months and are nenewable with email notification.
We also offer Credential File Service!
We will store, for up to seven years, items such as your transcript, resumes, reference letters (open and closed), test scores (such as PRAXIS & GRE), copies of licensures, etc. For more information, contact Polar Careers today at 419-772-2760 or email@example.com! To request credentials be sent, you must first do the following:
- Activate your Alumni Services (click here for instructions)
- This gives you access to Polar Careers powered by Symplicity where you must log in at least once to complete the Consent to Release Personal Information form. Click here to log into Polar Careers powered by Symplicity (only after your alumni services are activated)
- Once your Consent to Release Personal Information form is completed, Click here to request that we sent items from you credential file
How You Can Help ONU's Students and the Polar Careers Office
- Mentor current students
- Participate in mock interviews
- Encourage your organization to attend ONU career fairs and conduct on-campus recruiting
- Let us know about open positions within your organization
- Network with us so you can refer ONU students for positions within your organization (You may be able to receive referral fees from your employer)
Coordinating Producer at Media Source in Columbus, OH
Graduated from ONU in 2007 with a major in broadcasting and electronic media and a minor in public relations
POLAR CAREERS IS A UNIT OF THE STUDENT AFFAIRS DIVISION OF OHIO NORTHERN UNIVERSITY.