U.S.-Japan Summer Camp
Now accepting applications for the 2013 U.S.-Japan Camp
Would you like to...
- Learn Japanese
- Experience Japanese Culture
- Learn Japanese History - from anime to samurai
- Make new friends
- And earn college credit at the same time?
- Limited to 20 American high school students (freshmen through seniors)
- Sunday, July 14 - Arrival and orientation
- Monday, July 15 - Instruction begins
- Saturday, July 27 - Departure
- $1495 (Housing, meals and academic credit is more than $5000 value)
- A limited number of scholarships are available based upon need. (Please contact Dr. Crawford for details.)
- A deposit of $500 is due to reserve your spot in the camp. You should submit all application materials at that time as well. The application process will close when all spots are taken.
How to Apply
Complete all forms: including the application for admission, registration form, emergency contact form, medical waiver, code of conduct, photo release form, and checklist. Return all forms and your $500 deposit to: Russ Crawford, Ph.D.
Ada, OH 45810
|Computer Account Agreement||28.78 KB|
|Photo Release Form||117.12 KB|
|Emergency Contact Form||25.5 KB|
|US-Japan Housing Information Checklist||75 KB|