High School Competitions Checklist
- High schools must apply to certify and schedule their competition
- Students must prepare a brief presentation, which may include the use of posters or props, to discuss their ideas. There will be a question-and-answer period between the presenter and judges.
- Local competitions must use the judging criteria provided by Ohio Northern University so that similar criteria are used across all participating high schools.
- Videos of previous presentations are available on YouTube.
- High school competitions must be completed by January 15, 2010, or by a negotiated date acceptable to contest officials at Ohio Northern University.
Connect with ONU: