- Associate Professor, Ohio Northern University (ONU), Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, 2005-.
- Assistant Professor, Ohio Northern University (ONU), Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, 2002-2005 .
- Part-time faculty member, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, 2001 (Summer)
- Instructor, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, 1999 (Summer)
- Head Associate Instructor (AI), Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, 1995-1999.
- Ph.D., Organic Chemistry, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 2000
- B.A. Chemistry (cum laude, ACS accredited) Hiram College, Hiram, OH 1994
- Organic Chemistry
- Organic Synthesis
- NMR Spectroscopy
- Total Synthesis of Small Natural Products
- New catalyst/ligand design for asymmetric organic processes
- Chromium mediated cycloaddition reactions
- Rigby, J. H.; Mann, L.; Myers, B. J. "Room Temperature Chromium(0)-Catalyzed Higher-Order Cycloaddition Reactions" Tetrahedron Lett. 2001, 42, 8773-8775.
- Williams, D. R.; Myers, B. J.; Mi, L. "Total Synthesis of (-)-Amphidinolide P" Org. Lett. 2000, 2, 945-948.
- Myers, B. J. "Darzens Glycidic Ester Condensation" In Name Reactions in Heterocyclic Chemistry,Li, J. J. ed. John Wiley & Sons: Hoboken, NJ, 2005; pp 15-21.
- Myers, B. J. "Lithium bis[1,1'-binaphthalene]-2,2'-diolatogallate" In Electronic Encyclopedia of Reagents in Organic Synthesis (e-EROS), Rigby, J. H. ed. Wiley: London, 2002.
- Myers, B. J.; Rigby J. H. "Thiol Ester-Boronic Acid Coupling for the Synthesis of Ketones under Neutral Conditions" reviewing work by Liebeskind, L. S. and Srogl, J. In Chemtracts, 2001, 509.