Online Ordering Instructions
- Log on to www.robyco.com
- This will bring you to the Roby login screen.
- USER ID: This will be the account number you will want to charge this purchase. It will need to be entered with a space in the place of the hyphen. Example: 110 1820 85900 110
- PASSWORD: Roby (this is not case sensitive)
- This will bring you directly to the order-form catalog screen.
- Enter the item number from your catalog. (There is no need to capitalize or use hyphens in the catalog number when entering. Example: SMD-12345 becomes smd12345)
- Hit <Enter>. This should bring up the item you wish to purchase. It will ask you for a quantity, enter your quantity and hit <Enter>.
NOTE: The pictures are strictly for reference and may not necessarily reflect the description of the item. A black pen may actually show you a picture of a red pen; go by the description, not the picture.
- Continue to enter catalog numbers until you have finished your order.
- Once you are finished entering all of the items you wish to purchase, click on the button that says "ORDER CENTER," and scroll down to "SUBMIT ORDER."
- When you get to this page, you will be required to put in your name under the "ORDER CREATED BY" line. Once you have entered your name you will click on the large orange "SAVE CHANGES AND SUBMIT" button towards the top of the page.
- Your order has now been forwarded to the Office of Purchasing for approval.
NOTE: All Roby orders must be submitted by 3:00 p.m. for next-day delivery. This allows the Roby office to process all requests in a timely fashion.
|Roby Office Products Information Letter||70.95 KB|
Connect with ONU: