Forms and reporting tools for faculty and staff
The forms below can be filled in, saved, and emailed as an attachment to the appropriate office for review, approval or processing.
- ADD/DROP Course Request (Rev. 8/16/2012) New!!! (be sure printer is set to landscape or auto-rotate and center)
- Notice of Not Returning
- Room Reservation Request (includes link to room use policy)
- Final Exam Room Reservation (use for mass/bulk finals reservations)
- Special Topics and/or Seminar Additions
- Incomplete Grade
- Course Catalog Additions, Changes or Deletions
- Semester Course Offerings (Schedule) - PDF
- Student Re-Entry
- Request for Computer Access (Banner/WebFocus/DartBoard)
Reporting Tools for Staff:
This section contains information and links for ONU staff. You will need to log in to use these links.
DAILYSTATS begins reading/running on the first day of each term.
You can access the WebFocus reporting websites below:
- DashBoard/WebFocus Use this link for access to WebFocus reports.
- DartBoard This is a new tool. You must have access to certain forms (SFAREGS for the Enrollment Report or SFASLST for the Class Rosters Report) in Banner in order to use the Student Module reports.
Grading Information for Faculty:
More Links and Resources for Faculty and Staff:
- FERPA DOs and DON'Ts
- FERPA Letter of Recommendation Form (for the release or information for letters of recommendation)
- Registration Electronic Approvals/Overrides Instructions (Electronically permit prereq overrides, closed course overrides, etc. Also includes explanation of frequently used types of overrides.)