- Chair of Electrical & Computer Engineering and Computer Science Department, Ohio Northern University, Ada, OH, 2010-present
- Professor, Ohio Northern University, Ada, OH, 2011-present
- Associate Professor, Ohio Northern University, Ada OH, 2003-2011
- Assistant Professor, Ohio Northern University, Ada OH, 1999-2003
- Part Time Faculty, University of Toledo, Toledo OH, 1997-1999
- Teaching Assistant, University of Toledo, Toledo OH, 1994-1997
- ECM Operator, Caterpillar Inc., Peoria IL, 1994
- Comp. Lab Asst, Teaching Assistant, Bradley University, Peoria IL, 1993-94
- Project Engineer, Duwairi Electromechanical Inc., 1990-93
- PE, Registered Professional Engineer in Michigan
- PhD, Electrical Engineering, University of Toledo, 1999
- MSMFE, Manufacturing Engineering, Bradley University, 1994
- BSEE, Electrical Engineering, Far Eastern University, 1990
- Electric Machines & Power Systems
- Power Electronics
- Electric Machines Modeling and Control
- Power Systems
- Adaptive Control
- Fuzzy Logic
- Induction Motor Speed Control via Fuzzy Logic Modification of Reference Model, Proceedings of the IEEE Power Engineering Society General Meeting and Conference, Tampa, FL, June 24-28, 2007.
- Power System Stabilizers with Fuzzy Logic Switching, Proceedings of the Power Systems Conference and Exposition, Atlanta, GA, October 29 - November 1, 2006.
- A novel Fuzzy Multiple Reference Model Adaptive Controller Design, International Journal of Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 165-172, September 2006.