Recruiter Info and Registration
Education Expo begins with a 90 minute open fair (8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.) where recruiter representatives from school districts meet with teacher candidates and schedule same-day interviews with selected candidates. It is at the sole discretion of the recruiter as to which candidates are selected for interviews.
Education Expo is part of the week long Buckeye Bonanza recruiting event which coordinates five teacher fairs across the state of Ohio representing over 3,000 teacher candidates from nineteen colleges and universities. Buckeye Bonanza begins on April 8th at Ohio University, continues on April 9th at Ohio State University, April 10th at Education Expo at Ohio Northern University, April 11th at Bowling Green State University, and ends on April 12th at University of Toledo. Registration for each event is handled separately.
Education Expo’s $75 registration fee includes admission for one recruiter, one 8’ covered table and three chairs. There is an additional $35 charge for each additional recruiter. The fees include a hot buffet lunch and morning and afternoon snacks and beverages. Additional tables and chairs are available upon request at no charge by contacting email@example.com.
Recruiters could download a hard copy of the Recruiter Registration Form to mail or fax.
Or register online:
- Go to http://www.onu.edu/career
- Click 'Polar Careers Powered by Simplicity' icon
- Click 'Employers' and log in
- (If you are a new user you will receive an e-mail confirmation after submission of your new account registration. You can then re-enter the site and log in to register for Education Expo.)
- On the Welcome page under Events, click on 2013 Education Expo link and follow online registration prompts.
Note: If you do not receive a confirmation of your Education Expo registration within five days, please call 419-772-3050 to confirm your registration.