- The Interfraternity Council's purpose is to govern the fraternities on campus as a group for the good of the Greek system. Projects and activities are promoted by IFC in order to benefit the entire Greek system.
- Each of the five fraternities has two representatives on the council, the active chapter president and an elected IFC representative. The executive board has nine members.
- IFC meets on Mondays at 8:00 p.m. in Conference Room 7 of McIntosh Center.
|Joey Ferraro||VP Administrationemail@example.com|
|Kevin Carper||VP Interfraternal Relationsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alex McMullen||VP Recruitmentemail@example.com|
|Jesse Brown||VP Financefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pat Helman||VP Risk Managementemail@example.com|
|Andrew Chemski||VP Public Relationsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sam Prewitt||VP Scholarshipemail@example.com|
|Kyle Imhulse||VP Philanthropyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rob Roll||VP Campus Relationsemail@example.com|
- The Panhellenic Council is the governing body of the four national sororities on the ONU campus. Its purpose is to correlate the interests of all sorority women; including the making of policies that are necessary for the uniform practice and benefit of all sororities.
- The Panhellenic Council is made up of one representative from each of the four sororities, plus an executive board. The executive board has nine members, with representation from all four sororities.
- PHC meets Mondays at 5 p.m. in Conference Room 7 of McIntosh Center.
|Sarah||VP of Administrationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Allie||VP of Recruitmentemail@example.com|
|Anna||VP of Rho Gammasfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Courtney Hisey||VP of Developmentemail@example.com|
|Liz Dallman||VP of Financefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Angela||VP of Scholarshipemail@example.com|
|Joelle Farano||VP of Risk Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kaelyn Porvasnik||VP of Public Relationsemail@example.com|
Connect with ONU: