- Associate Professor of Management. 1979.
- MBA, Youngstown State University
- BSBA, Youngstown State University
- Savino, D. M. Do You Blush Often? Questions on Integrity and Personality Tests That Legally Embarrass Employers, 33 Employee Relations Law Journal 3-31 (2007) (with Dr. Dexter Woods).
- Savino, D. M. (2009) Immigration Policies and Regulations Continue to Create Uncertainty for Both Employers and Employees. Employment Relations Today. Volume 36 Issue 3 (Autumn), 57-68.
- Savino, D. M. (2009). The Role of Technology as an Enabler in Job Redesign. Journal of Technology Management and Innovation, Vol. 3, No. 4, 14-23.
- Savino, D. M. (2009). The Shifting Paradigm of Baby Boomer Retirement Planning. Journal of the North American Management Society. Vol. 3, No. 1, Spring/Summer
- Savino, D. M. (2009). Improving Ethical Practices in the Pharmaceutical and Health Care Industries. Ethics and Critical Thinking Journal. Volume 2009, Issue 1.
- Savino, D. M. (2009). Louis D. Brandeis and his role Promoting Scientific Management as a Progressive Movement. Journal of Management History, Volume 15, Issue 1, 38-49.
- Savino, D. M. (2010) Examining the Application of Forced Ranking Systems As Objective Reduction in Force Methods, North American Management Society Conference, Chicago, March. (accepted for presentation).
- Savino, D. M. (2009). Cataloging the Case of the Overdue Unfair Labor Practices Decision at the Local Library, International Industrial Relations and Human Resources Conference, Louisville, KY, November.
- Savino, D. M. (2009). The Shifting Paradigm of Baby Boomer Retirement Planning. North American Management Society Conference, Chicago. Selected Outstanding Paper in the Human Resources track.
- Woods, D. R., Govekar, P. & Savino, D. M. (2009). May Your RIF RIP: Building a Teaching Case for an Ethically, Managerially, and Legally Satisfactory Reduction in Force. Midwest Academy of Legal Studies in Business, Chicago.
- Savino, D.M. & Sarver, T. (2008) The National Labor Relations Board: A Reason For Decline in Unionization In the United States Or Just The Scapegoat, International Industrial Relations and Human Resources Conference, Louisville, KY, October.