- Assistant Professor of Economics
- PhD, University of Southern California
- "Assessing the Effectiveness of Music Lyrics to Convey Economic Concepts" Journal of Economic & Economic Education Research. Co-authored. forthcoming.
- “STEM: A Path to Self-Employment and Jobs?” Journal of Entrepreneurship Education. Co-authored. forthcoming.
- “Is education the great equalizer? An examination of race and higher education attainment on earnings,” Pennsylvania Economic Review, 17, 1 & 2, Fall 2010. Co-authored.
- “Public Sector Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Trade Policy,” Politics & Policy, 36, 2, 250-267, April 2008.
- “The Price of Morals: An Empirical Investigation of Industry Sectors and Perceptions of Moral Satisfaction,” American Economist, 50, 1, 21-36, 2006. Co-authored.