About the College
The mission of the T. J. Smull College of Engineering is to engage students through personal relationships and balanced educational experiences to maximize their success.
- Civil Engineering (BSCE)
- Computer Engineering (BSCPE)
- Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- Engineering Education (BS)
- Mechanical Engineering (BSME)
- Computer Science (BS)
- Computer Science Minor
- Business Administration Minor (offered by the College of Business Administration)
- Entrepreneurship Minor (offered by the College of Business Administration)
- Biomedical Sciences Minor (offered by Biology Department)
- The BSCE, BSCPE, BSEE, and BSME programs are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
- The BS in Computer Science program is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission (CAC) of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
- The college maintains memberships in the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) and the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Recognized by the Ohio Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Surveyors
2012 Freshman Profile
- Average ACT Composite: 26.1
- Average ACT Math: 27.2
- 73% in top 25% of High School class
- 32% in upper 10% of High School class
- 16 acceptable units of high school work.
- For engineering majors (10 of the 16 are): 4 units of English, 4 units in Mathematics (2 units of Algebra, 1 unit of Geometry, at least 0.5 unit in Trigonometry or equivalent), 2 units in Science (1 unit of Physics, 1 unit of Chemistry - preferred).
- For computer science majors (14 of the 16 are): 4 units of English, 4 units in Mathematics (2 units of Algebra, 1 unit of Geometry, at least 0.5 unit in Trigonometry or equivalent), 6 units (in any combination) of history, social studies, languages or natural sciences.
Fall 2012 Engineering Enrollment
- 424 Students
- Address: 525 S. Main Street, Ada, OH 45810
- Phone: (419) 772-2371
- Fax: (419) 772-2404
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|College of Engineering Fact Sheet||502.28 KB|
Connect with ONU: