On line movie tutorials for various software training can be found at http://www.atomiclearning.com. Some require a subscribtion, and others are free. Below is a brief list of free tutorials. Software company Web sites are often excellent places to look for free online training resources also. Check out Adobe.com
Accessibility Note: These links will open in a new browser window.
Free Online Tutorials
For all things Elluminate, This is our online teaching software that allows faculty members to use features like whiteboard, polling, document sharing and more.
- SMART Board™ manufacturer's free training site - includes live online training sessions, two-minute movie tutorials, exercises and quick reference guides.
- SMART Board™ at Atomiclearning.com
Interwrite PRS Software for "clickers"
- Gtcocalcomp.com - movie tutorials are available
- Northern Illinois University, College of Education: Online video tutorials
- Brewton-Parker College: PowerPoint presentation
Web Page Design:
- Dreamweaver MX2004 - Intro
- Dreamweaver MX2004 - Advanced
- Dreamweaver MX2004 - University of Wisconsin Eau Claire
- Dreamweaver 8 - Intro
- GoLive CS - Intro
- GoLive CS - Advanced
Animation and Interactive Presentations for the Web
- Premiere Pro 1.5
- Premiere Elements
- Windows Movie Maker 2 (a free program for Windows OS)
- iMovie 3 and 4 (a free program for Mac OS)
Podcasting and Sound Recording and Editing
- Podcasting - free tutorials until Sept. 15, 2006. These tutorials cover a basic intro to what podcasting is, how to use iTunes for podcatching, how to use Audacity for recording and editing sound files for podcasting.
Other Training Links:
- University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire online help site for Microsoft Office, Web publishing, print design software, operating systems, Microsoft Outlook E-mail and Desire2Learn